Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ima Peppy Pistolero



Quarterhorse, colt born 2008.

Had to hurry and put him in here as he´s sold and will be delivered to his new home on Friday!

This is P.J. , a horse I regretted selling the moment the deal was struck! He´s by Silver Royal Pistol and Justa Bita Pep. His sire is by Smart Little Pistol and a Royal Silver King-Dry Doc mare and I really like what I see thus far. I bought his mother while he was still in her womb last winter. She foaled in the states and was rebred to Silver Royal Pistol before being shipped over here. From the moment I saw him I thought he was special. His coat glimmered like copper, and he moved with all the style and agillity you could want in a cowhorse.

He´s been a true pleasure to be around and handle. You show him something once and he picks it up like he´s done nothing but all his life. Sensetive, kind and respectful, a true gentleman. He´s got all the moves you look for in a cutter and thats the direction he will be headed at his new owners. One of our premiere trainers, Styrbjörn Persson bought him and his future should be bright! He will get more of an opportunity to show there than he would if I kept him...

He will be missed though!

No comments:

Post a Comment