Saturday, February 26, 2011

Kick the Cat


Our Wild Thing DNA filly Kick the Cat is getting bigger! I´ve been fooling around with her quite a bit lately and she´s really makin strides. The cool thing with a horse like this is, if you give them enough time to absorb stuff and stay within her self, she´ll be one explosive individual. One of those horses where you think left and she´s already going, think stop and she´s already backin up. We´ll se where we end up, but she sure looks promising.


We are working on getting her to do all the excercises at the walk and not fly around like she´s at the All American.


We´re getting there, slowly but surely.



She´s takin all my foolishness in stride.

Offside.

Tools.

My old slickfork. Seen a few backsides.

Ida and her friend driving Fiffelina.

Brady´s good side!

Dr Doolittle with Tiger & Gizmo

My darling, Annelie!

Avenir & Brady. Look closely at Bradys right hind. He´s just about to throw a shoe! I actually saw it on the pic, got my barings and walked out there and found it in two feet of snow!

He was pretty full of himself today.

Lookin good though.
'


Avenir got going pretty good also.

No comments:

Post a Comment