Thursday, May 10, 2012

Making strides

Kick The Cat was the best I've ever felt her last night. Really took a hold of the cow but still let me guide and support her when needed. She kept her cool and didn't go bezerk when things heated up a little. I didn't work her long or hard and made sure we quit in a good place, really, really pleased with her!
 
Breeders Invitational 5/6 Classic division starts today. Super strong field as not many of the top contestants are missing. Though some really decorated stallions are in there, like recent Super Stakes Champion Cat Man Blue and former Futurity Champs Rocking W and One Time Royalty, I really think this one will be settled among a handful of extremely talented mares. Tim Smith climbs aboard My Lizzy Babe again, and this pair I really like. Tough & gritty Sly Playgirl and Jaime Snider I have second followed by 2011 Derby Champion Stylish Martini & Roger Wagner along with Matt Gaines and Special Nu Baby. Another top mare in the hunt is Lee Francois 2011 Super Stakes Champion Reys Desire.

My Lizzy Babe
Special Nu Baby

Sly Playgirl
Stylish Martini

Reys Desire
Another participant we'll keep an x-tra eye on is Josh King & Shes A High Brow. Josh and his wife Amy Welsh King will conduct a clinic here in Sweden May 31st to June 3rd.
Shes A High Brow & Josh King

No comments:

Post a Comment