Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Gone Blogging....

Spurred by friends blogging away like there´s no tomorrow I thought I´d give it a shot! As some of you know I try to post some news and uppdates on us and the horses on our webpage www.4corners.se. This blogging deal however, seems to be a lot easier and I´m all for Easy! I´ll be chatting away in english, giving our friends from across the pond a chance to follow what´s happening over here, (unless it´s something I don´t want them to know of course, than it´ll be in swedish!)
As for comments, please feel free to leave them in wich ever language you prefer, allthough I´ll only be answering the ones in swedish or english...

I´ll keep posting on the website aswell and as for pics, new horses etc. www.4corners.se will still be the source to go to...

There might be some early hickups in the layout and info department on this blogg before I get a handle on things so please be patient.

Thank´s

/Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment