Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cowhorse Outlaws

As promised here´s Annelies vid of Brady and me at Hanaskede this past weekend. Sorry for the poor quality of the video(and rider) Not Annelies fault, but me trying to figure out the editing software. (Took me two days to get theese few minutes to work!)

Brady´s in an Argentine snaffle for the first time, as he was abit chargy and I didn´t want to jerk him around in the hackamore. Him throwing his head around is more irritation than me pulling so that´s another thing we got to work on.

As I watched the video I realised we have to put awhole lot more emphasis on stopping correctly in the herdwork. It feels like he´s stopping ok most of the time but that´s probably because I´m already tracking the cow and not patient enough to wait for the complete stop. Will work on that too....promise.

Here´s the video, enjoy....(or not)


No comments:

Post a Comment