Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bradys progress...


Had Brady back in the two rein again yesterday. He did really good. I woke him up alittle bit and asked more of him but at the same time made sure I wasn´t correcting him constantly and messing with him too much. I still don´t use the bridle reins much on him. Especially when things are going a bit faster. He´s just not there, and doesn´t carry the bit properly yet. I might use them some when cooling him off or when doing things at a walk or trot, but he needs to hold the bit by himself before I shorten up the bridle reins further. Will try him on the pro-cutter today and see if the control is there.

I´m not sure we´ll be able to show this year after all as the only shows we´re eligeble and some what ready for are the NRCHA two rein class. And finding one of thoose have proven to be quite difficult. Seems none of the scheduled shows we were aiming for offer a two rein class or a class Free for All, using the NRCHA rulebook...

Doesn´t really matter, as long as we´re making progress at home we´re good.

Besides, "hay siempre mañana ...."

No comments:

Post a Comment