Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Show draws and results?

We´re in a pretty hectic part of the Swedish show season. A bunch of shows packed very tight in the calendar. Thursday Ranch Horse Challange kicks of at High Chaparral. A 4 day show jampacked with interesting classes.

What I´d like, as a fan, is the possibility to se the draws somewhere. Would be the easiest thing in the world to have a stop date for regestering and draws. Publish them on the official website and then follow up with the results when they get in.

Take the much heralded SRCHA show in Borås for instance. It ended a week and a half ago, still no results that I´ve been able to find. What´s up with that? They print the results at the shows and post them locally, so somebody´s already on a computer somewhere typing the darn thing, why not post it on the web?

I seriously doubt I´m the only one interested in what´s going on out there. Or maybe I´m the only one who wasn´t able to go?

No comments:

Post a Comment