Thursday, June 3, 2010

Show, No show,Yes show, No show?

Well what do you know, the show we signed up for has been canceled! Looks like we´re going to go undefeated for another season, Brady and I.

I´m not going to pile on and cry about it, I´m sure the people arranging the Cow & Ranch Nationals are as dissapointed as I am...

Atleast I got some critters at home now and the panels for the arena up and in place, so we´ll get some work done at home instead.

We´ve got an unusual amount if mosquitos this year. It´s really bothering the livestock but hopefully it´ll dry up some and with the suns help get better. Fortunately, most of our pastures are facing north and the ocean. There usually is a nice breeze blowing from there to ease the pain some what.

2 comments:

  1. Dry up???? You live on an island...... Dude!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Won´t be an island if it dry´s up enough though, will it!

    ReplyDelete