Monday, March 7, 2011

Back n stuff

Me feels my back today!

Bent over and trimmed one of the mares hoofs yesterday, bad idea! Being as tall (and handsome!) as I am they really have to hold their legs up high and I really have to crouch down to compensate. Result, an acheing back. Did an ok job I guess, but it takes me forever and the ponies would rather I hired someone!

Went for a ride on Brady too. He´s as good as he´s ever been albeit a bit "round" still. Had the dog with us too and he wanted to follow him where ever he went. If the dog turned left Brady was sure to follow. Pretty funny. He really likes the last bosal I made too. Might make a 1/2" after I get Håkans done ( Sorry friend, I really havn´t had the time to finish it yet!)

1 comment:

  1. No worries, I guess it only will get better with some age on it..........

    ReplyDelete