Saturday, March 26, 2011

NRCHA Stakes prelims

Results NRCHA Stakes prelims.

Top 20 horses will square off tomorrow, Sunday, in the clean slate finals of the NRCHA Stakes in Nampa, Idaho. Reymanator & Zane Davis looks to be in top form and won both the herd & cowwork prelims. A fabulous 223 down the fence yesterday! Remember, in 2009 he won the prelims & finals in both the NSHA pre futurity & Reno Futurity. No other horse has done that as far as I can recall. There´s no shortage on competition though and they have to be on top of their game Sunday as 2nd place Todd Bergen and Smart Luck is no pushover. A couple of others are pretty hot too. Watching Lyn Anderson down the fence is allways a thrill and "my guy´s" Red It One Time and Moody Blues Brother could go all the way "any given Sunday", to borrow a line from Hollywood.

Myself, I´m laying somewhat low today due to an acheing body. Wish I could say I busted a couple of broncs, wrestled a mountain lion and slew a bear, but truth is I slipped and fell down the stairs! Gettin old I guess....

No comments:

Post a Comment