Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Annelie!

Well she made it! All the way to fort......sorry, 28!
Happy Birthday my love and have a wonderful day.
Annelie & Nickan

Ida and I served her breakfast in bed this morning, though Annelie and I had been up allready to feed an let the horses out. Annelie climbed back in bed before I woke Ida and we tip-toed down to the kitchen, made breakfast and "surprised" Annelie.

Annelie on Speedy
Her family's driving down Friday, better get the house ready. Need to get us mounted today too and take a family ride.

Diva
Got a new horse the other day. It's Diva, who was born at our old place and coming back as a 2yo for handling and breaking. She'll be pastured with our fillies and worked and I´ll hopefully get 30 or so rides on her before she heads back home. I´ll also be working a 4yo gelding who needs breaking, so things are picking up on that front. Still have Cat to work and Brady to whip in shape so my dance card is pretty full here over the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment