Monday, April 19, 2010

Hello sunshine my old friend...

Ragnar on the porch.
Just wrapped up a great weekend!
Weather´s been great, green is showing in the pastures and it´s actually getting warm!
Finalé was a rock concert me and my friend Jonas attended. Our old heroes, Jethro Tull, visited Stockholm last night. They´re not exactly a youth movement nowaday´s, and some of the bandmembers should´ve stayed at the retirement home. It had it´s moments though, and the bands pointman, Ian Andersson was as good as ever.

The Chateau

Pastures surrounding the house.


Avenir Grazing with the pier in back
The ice covering our bay has loosened it´s grip, and I should get the boat ready for summer. We´ll see if I can find the time or if it´ll spend another summer in the barn.

Kick the Cat grazing

The usually inquisative and photogenic horses we´ve got here, are now impossible to get to raise their heads from the fresh, sprouting grass. I couldn´t get them to look up if I fired a shotgun over their heads!

Cat

Molly



Ida and a friend fixed Elton up too. Brushed, polished and fixed main and tail. Good thing he only shares pasture with the shetland mare Fiffilina. The other guy´s surely would give him a hard time, showing up with flowers in his mane and a pink halter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment