Thursday, July 7, 2011

Diva

Got on Diva for the first time last night. She did great. She's well prepared though so I suspected things would be fine. This is a big ol' mare already at 2, and I had to lengthen the stirrups a couple of holes just to get onboard, and I'm 6.3 so that's a first!






She's responsive enough and we should move right along. I Wan't to put about 30 day's on her before she heads back to her owner, so she'll be fairly solid.



Thank you for the ride, Diva

Kick The Cat get's her share of work also. We just stay with the basics at the walk still. She'll move out, but I don't want to push her with regards to her injury history. So walk it is, a little trot but mostly your basic manuvers stop, draw, turn, flexion & backups so far. She's doing great too. Really soft and responsive, I really like that.







No comments:

Post a Comment