Friday, November 19, 2010

Weekend

About ready to call it a day at the office. Working on a bunch of pics for a calendar. My eyes are hurtin after staring at the screen all day and I´ve got little fuzzy things jumping up and down in front of them.

Getting ready for this weekends clinic too. Gonna load up the pony a bit after 6am tomorrow and hope I don´t forget to many of the things needed for a awaystay with horse. Should be lots of fun although I´ll miss the gang back home. I´ve got my birthday coming up too tomorow. Feels ok to be busy with the clinic thing and not having to host a bunch of people in the mess back home, though it would´ve been nice to celebrate with Annelie and the kids.

The weather may not cooperate tomorrow. It´s supposed to snow on the drive up to Rättvik and might take me 5-6 hours to get there. Not ideal for hauling.

We´ll start working on the basics during the clinic Saturday and take it from there. All depending on the folk attending, but hopefully we´ll get into some more detail and advanced stuff Sunday. Might play with a rope too if they´re up for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment