Friday, April 8, 2011

Reminiscing...

Lots of cutting posts lately. It´s really tiring trying to follow all the action over the webcast too. Some serious red-eye here, I even have nightmares about them darn cuttinghorses!

So, as I stumbled upon a bunch of old pics I thought I´d post them instead, not a cutter in sight!
We were mostly fooling around with "Jiggy-Joggers" back then. Standardbred Trotters are, more or less, "the" Equine industry over here. That´s where all the money is and most races have a $12-15.000 purse or more. Most Aged Events have a $6-700.000 purse! Nedles to say, we wern´t even close to those races or checks, other than me taking pics of `em!

This is me breaking Dogie Jones, a 2yo trotter colt. Pics taken about 9-10 years ago.



Dogie as a 4yo



This would be me and our son, Ben. Me on trotter gelding Laritz Fighter and Ben on his pony Hilding.



He actually hang around the horses back then (10 years ago)

This is what he´s up to nowaday´s, and what he now rides most of the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment