Monday, June 13, 2011

Time for an uppdate!

I'm a bit dinged up right know as I broke my hand about a week ago. Typing is difficult, well actually just about everything is a hazzle with your hand in a cast! Annelie and Ida takes good care of me though and spoils me rotten! Anyway we keep working the fillies and fix up around the place. Yesterday we all went for a ride, me, Annelie & Ida. We visited with some friends over coffe and let the horses out in their paddock, saddled up again and headed home. Great day, great ride!


Maybe not exactly as the doctor ordered but it´s great to be horseback again!

Ida & Elton

Avenir gazing

Boy'z in pasture

The Mardueno/Grijalva spade I had made.

Grijalva used an old Mardueno pattern and chased the iron and inlaid the silver. Great workmanship and a really beautiful piece! Still not totally pleased with the mouthpiece though. I still think the braces are set a little to close to the bar. We'll see.....

No comments:

Post a Comment