Monday, February 20, 2012

Weekend work.


This is Eros, a 4yo Connemara here for starting. He's been here for a week and we're just getting going. A very nice horse with great attitude, intelligence and manners. The owner, Camilla has done a great job preparing him, he's very easy going and a pleassure to work with!







Had a really great day yesterday. I worked 4 head and Annelie drove her mare and Ida rode her pony Elton. They were all on their best behaviour and we got a lot of good things done. I'm easing Cat back in to the swing of things and we just revisited some fundamentals, broke out the rope and ended up logging and draggin old tiers around. She's surprisingly ok with all that nonsens around her, so I guess it does her good. Polly is just waiting for me to throw my leg over her back, but she'll have to wait another couple of weeks. Lastly I rode Evas arabian mare again and she was also in tune and wanting to be good. Annelie was equally pleased with Ritzy on their jog so hopefully the weather will continue to cooperate so she can put some miles on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment