Saturday, April 14, 2012

Whata day!

Great day today!
Beautiful weather. Horses worked to perfection (well almost). Had some friends over for dinner, celebrating our first year here at Snösvad. Annelie fixed a great dinner, Salmon, and icecream warm berries and chocolate for desert!
Had Cat work the cows alittle. She did great! Still moving forward with caution and we have the cows to keep it relaxed, slow and easy. She wants to work them though and she's really trying to be good.
Camilla paid us a visit today, watching me work her Eros. He was also a good sport, though somewhat stressed about the cows beeing out. He did good though and I think Camilla looked pleased. I worked Polly out in the arena too for the first time and she was as always, mad as soon as I asked for something. I can reason with her though and shell give in I'm sure in time.

Hottish
Looks like Hottish finally will end up on top! I've been tooting his horn for some time on theese pages and it finally looks like I'm right. He just scored a 227 in the Super Stakes non pro finals and I have a hard time seeing somebody catch him. Will try to stay awake for the open finals though it wont get underway until close to 1 am our time.

No comments:

Post a Comment