Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lasse in memoriam...

It just keeps mounting doesn´t it!

Last night we got word that Annelies moms husband died of a heart attack.

Just a few years ago they lost Annelies father, and now this...

Annelie is going home to Sundsvall today to be with her mom for as long as she needs her, I´m staying home to take care of Ida and the horses.

We loved you Lasse, and you leave a void in our hearts. Though at times, you got on our nerves with your constant babbling and hyper activity, we surely will miss you.

I can´t imagine what Ingvor is going through but our thoughts and prayers are with her!



Sea of Destiny

Seagulls sparkle in the wind
Like diamonds in the sky,

They dip and soar and ride the crests

Of waves, that roll on by.


My ship they follow on the sea

And guide me through the storms,

To reach my quest and keep me safe,

A seeker, not forlorn.


With open eyes I follow blind,

The seagulls leading me,

Until I reach, what I must find,

The sea of destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment