Thursday, May 17, 2012

More Polly

The girls are enjoying the grass sprouting and Polly especially is putting on weight.

Polly & Kick The Cat
Annelie's Ritzy
Worked with La Flor del Viento again today with Annelie taking some pics. 5th ride and a little more eventful than originally planned!
 
 She has her moments protesting and sometimes she really tries to pick a fight. This time she didn't lit into bucking, just hopping around some before throwing herself to the ground like a kid in a grocery store.


  
I gently held her down for a minute when she wanted to get up, just to let her know I who's paying for her feed. 

Got her on her feet, brushed her off, straightened the rig and climbed aboard. She was better the second time around and let me bend her and move her a little. I'm not saying she was happy with it, but she took what I offered without blowing up again.


 



 She's moving pretty good and the stop feels nice and natural and I think she'll be a great little horse when all is said and done. I really like her and she's keeping me on my toes also, making sure I do my job.

Good finish and a more relaxed pony heading home.







No comments:

Post a Comment